Wednesday 7 March 2012

I'm Baaaack.

Why hello there! I know, I know, I have been a very naughty blogger. But i'm back. Lets have a quick catch up so that we can get on with the important stuff.

Since you saw me last I have...

Had my last day at a rubbish job that I hated
Eaten a McDonalds Happy Meal (someone needs to question that name - the only thing 'happy' about it was the price)
Booked a trip to Dubai, the UK, Costa Brava and Singapore
Done a 60km ride in 35 degree heat with 45km/hr headwinds (more brain-training than anything else)
Agreed to participate in the Ride to Conquer Cancer with my Mum - a 200km ride over 2 days with some camping in the middle. It will be so exciting!
Gone back to what I love and know - Personal training and Nutrition. My new office is now, literally, on the beach.
And finally...drumroll please...participated in my first ever triathlon.


I was more nervous than you could ever imagine, but after the swim was called off due to poor weather I calmed down a little bit. It was a great opportunity and I felt very lucky to be provided with a uniform, clubhouse to base myself from, personal masseurs, lots of yummy food and a fully paid for entry (gotta love corporate triathlons).

A special shout out to the best mum and step dad in the world who acted like it was the olympics and I had just broken some kind of world record. Much appreciated. Happy to live the illusion for an afternoon.

Now its back to business as usual guys. Stay tuned for new adventures, tips and of course, food, food, food!

No comments:

Post a Comment